WHAT IS IT?
8.5" x 11" "Angry Child" Parent's Journal with information and tips on how to handle behavior caused by stress, overwhelm, anxiety. Easy to print. Informative.
-20 pages of information and tips about how to handle stress, anger, disobedience in kids
- "What anxiety feels and looks like?"
- "What to do?"
- "Techniques to help a child cope with big feelings."
- "Homework stressor."
- "What's the reason?"
- "How to fit it?"
- "Build confidence. Reward. Support."
- "Anger and disobedience."+"Solution."
- "How to give control and foster independence."
- "The power of timer."
- "Game: and you?!"
The resource is dedicated to the following themes:
- how to help an angry child calm down
- child anger management
- child anger issues
- how to teach child control anger
- how to handle angry aggressive child
- how to discipline high anxiety child
Purchase this journal and it will be immediately delivered to your email inbox to print and learn. Don't see it? Make sure to check your spam folder or promotions tab.
©Always Things To Do. All clipart is original artwork created by Yanina Tsupa.
**Purchased something from Always Things to Do before? Make sure to log in with your email and password before purchasing.**
Please note: By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to receive emails from Things To Do. You may unsubscribe at any time.
100% Secure Checkout 🔒