WHAT IS IT?
The emotional health of students/children depends largely on the emotional health of the family/parents. This resource is a great way to start a conversation about Mindful Parenting with your students’ parents. The "Mindful Parent” Booklet has some important information about mindfulness; it suggests some mindful parenting techniques and practices that will allow parents to start learning about mindfulness and incorporating mindfulness practices in their lives and conversations with their children.
The "Mindful Parent" Booklet can be used as:
- back-to-school handout to parents
- welcome parents resource
- a starter to introduce your students’ parents to mindfulness
8-page high-resolution, with high-quality images document
- "Mindfulness CheatSheet" 1 page
- "How to Be Mindful" 2 pages
- "Mindfulness at Home" 1 page
- "Start with Yourself" 1 page
- "What to Say" 1 page
- "The Ultimate Mindfulness Toolkit 1 page
- "Mindfulness Moment" 1 page
The resource is dedicated to the following mindfulness themes:
- mindful parenting techniques
- mindful parenting practices
- mindful parenting strategies
- mindful parenting pdf
- mindfulness handout for parents
- mindfulness tips for parents
- mindfulness resources for parents
- mindfulness exercises for parents
Purchase this journal and it will be immediately delivered to your email inbox to print and learn. Don't see it? Make sure to check your spam folder or promotions tab.
©Always Things To Do. All clipart is original artwork created by Yanina Tsupa.
**Purchased something from Always Things to Do before? Make sure to log in with your email and password before purchasing.**
Please note: By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to receive emails from Things To Do. You may unsubscribe at any time.
100% Secure Checkout 🔒